[Design-team] Fedora GTK Theme

Nelson Marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:51:50 UTC 2010

Hi Marcus,

 Good job. My personal position is that any brand (such as fedora)
should have a strong visual identity, which eventually brings up the

 I will be one of the persons supporting work being developed on this
field for several reasons.

 I would probably point this to you:

 I believe Martin is also a contributor for Fedora Design.
 I'm not a graphics artist, but if there is anything I can help to
improve the visual identity of Fedora, I'll gladly help, even if it is
with packaging.

 Thanks for bringing great synergies in this field.