[Design-team] document template

Nelson Marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:26:39 UTC 2010

 Dear all,

 In the nearby future I will need to use some documents to pass on
information in alternative formats, namely PDF to support some contents
I will share on the wiki.

 This came up as I was organizing my notes from the last 4 years of
school and eventually found many contents I would like to share with
Fedora and in general with the free software community.

 Since my main goal is to make them available for Fedora, I've created a
small OpenOffice.org Write Template (which does require
mgopen-modata-fonts).

 I haven't placed it online, so if anyone around wants to share some
opinions in order to improve it and make it more consistent with Fedora
branding, please feel free to do such.

 Nelson