[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 18:20:22 UTC 2010

Start       End         Name
Tue 02-Mar  Tue 02-Mar  Start Splash Screens
Tue 02-Mar  Fri 12-Mar  Create Splash Screens
Wed 03-Mar  Fri 05-Mar  Create Alpha Website Banner
Thu 04-Mar  Thu 04-Mar  Alpha Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting
Tue 09-Mar  Tue 09-Mar  Alpha Public Availability
Tue 09-Mar  Tue 30-Mar  Prepare wallpaper for Beta
Fri 12-Mar  Mon 22-Mar  Finalize Splash Screens
Mon 15-Mar  Mon 15-Mar  Package: Splash Screens For Rawhide

Please do a careful review of these dates.  I had to adjust the overall
schedule for the slip of the Alpha while holding to the originally
scheduled GA date of 2010-05-11.  I believe I have reflected everything
correctly.  If you see a problem, please let me know.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-design-tasks.html