[Design-team] some request for the upcoming Marketing FAD

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Thu Mar 4 13:56:59 UTC 2010

Hy there,

in less then 10 days if I remember correctly there will be the Marketing
FAD [1] in Raleigh, NC and therefor it would be cool to have also some
Banners, Buttons and stuff for Blogs and wiki.
I filed a Ticket [2] and hopefully someone can do such a nice Thing as a
"I attend / I will not attend to the MKTG FAD" and some Banner for
Websites, Blogs and the wiki.
oes anybody have some minutes for that?!

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0

[1] = https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010
[2] = https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/125