[Design-team] FUDCon EMEA 2010

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:27:12 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 01:34:20PM +0200, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> As this years EMEA FUDCon will happen in Zurich we would be very
> pleased if you could helps us desinging a Logo/T-Shirt.
>
> As Zurich is surrounded by mountains and a lake it would be great to
> see these elements in the design.
>
> Looking forward for your submissions.

Marcus, make sure you file a ticket for the design team here, so that
your request is recorded for anyone who shows up looking to work on a
single task:

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/newticket

Remeber to use the "Login" link first at the top right, so people
know where the request comes from.