[Design-team] FUDCon EMEA 2010

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 30 13:59:11 UTC 2010

On 03/30/2010 02:34 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Hi all.
> As this years EMEA FUDCon will happen in Zurich we would be very
> pleased if you could helps us desinging a Logo/T-Shirt.
> As Zurich is surrounded by mountains and a lake it would be great to
> see these elements in the design.

Hmmm... this is I think the first FUDCon of the year, so now it the time
to set a graphic theme for this year's FUDCons, in 2008 we had the
and in 2009 the tag clouds

Let me tr to start the process with a simple question: what people liked
better, the white shirts of 2008 or the black ones of 2009? (for the
record, my preference is for black)

Please everyone feel free to submit ideas, I think the constraints we
have to work with are:
- a small number of colors, the number of color will directly affect the
price, 2 colors would be OK, 3 colors would be high and we can use 4
only if our sponsor agree;
- no small details on the design: small details are hard to print
cheaply, the clouds design had *too small* letters and we had problems
with printing.

Other than that, I think not even the sky is the limit for our
imagination, let's play.