[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Fabian A. Scherschel fabsh at lamerk.org
Wed Mar 31 09:11:56 UTC 2010

Hi!

I might be the only one but I think this wallpaper was always very
different from Debian's artwork. I for sure never even thought
"Debian" before people mentioned it on the blog. I wouldn't be too
worried about it appearing as a copy of anything Debian, it's a far
stretch. People *could* construe it that way, but you can construe
almost anything given enough free time...

Fab

# Fabian A. Scherschel
# Podcaster, Blogger, Fedora Contributor
# https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FabianScherschel