[Design-team] Sparks hackergotchi ready - a proposal

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sat May 1 14:29:07 UTC 2010

Hi all and Sparks!

Making sparks' hackergotchi [1] made me think on the current standard
within planet fedora on hackegotchis..
The current suggestion is 80x80 pixels png pic. But many times this
results to not nice pictures and sharpening them does not help a lot.

Considering that most people nowadays use big resolutions on their
screens I am proposing to change that 80x80 to 100x100 or even better
on 120x120

As a matter of fact I made one such pic [2] (enhancing also the fedora
logo :) ). If this change is made then we could probably use the new
hackergotchis in our wiki user pages as a global policy and in the
upcoming community portal :)

See ya!

~π

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Hackergotchi-sparks.png