[Design-team] F13 spin websites: home stretch

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon May 3 05:50:03 UTC 2010

On 05/02/2010 03:38 AM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 02.05.2010, 01:23 -0400 schrieb Mel Chua:
>> This is what I believe to be the remaining tasks to get the 4 new spin
>> pages to v.1.0 for the F13 release, in order of how close they are to
>> shippable. Copying spin owners here as well.
>
> I have to admit that I'm a little confused now.  What exactly are the
> spin owners required to do here?  In the past we got mail from the
> design team and just had send our material to them.  This doesn't seem
> to have happened.

Nothing right now, really - I mostly included the spin owners for the
specific pages we were working on so that you folks would be in the
loop. Sorry for the confusion.

I do agree we need a clearer workflow/division-of-responsibilities for
spin pages, though. There was more confusion this time than there
probably needs to be. There are some notes in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spin_webpage_creation_SOP that could be
cleaned up and improved, and perhaps documentation of a workflow could
go there as well.

--Mel