[Design-team] Sparks hackergotchi ready - a proposal

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon May 3 07:20:15 UTC 2010

On 05/01/2010 07:35 PM, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>> The current suggestion is 80x80 pixels png pic. But many times this
>>> results to not nice pictures and sharpening them does not help a lot.
>>
>> Where is the recommendation? All those years I made the hckergotchis at
>> 96x96 :p
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicuBuculei/Hackerogotchi#Finishing
> Anyways that must be an old one :P

Oh, that was not intended as a recommendation but just as a step in a
tutorial... and I believe at the time the hackergotchis in Planet Gnome
were 80x80.

> OK if we are ok on that I shall change the recommendation to 100x100 ~
> 120x120 :)

Sure! If you assumed the task, you make the rules.

My only worry is we will get inconsistency, with a lot of different
sizes, only a few people will change their old images.