[Design-team] fedora wallpaper

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed May 5 09:02:19 UTC 2010

On 05/05/2010 11:53 AM, abdualrhman atta wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> this is a sample of fedora wallpaper
> what do you think

First, I like the background texture and the color, however, there are a
number of problems with it:
- read http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines, you broke the
logo usage guidelines in the way you used the symbol (the "infinity
bubble") and the wordmark (used the wrong font for "fedora");
- we prefer to not include the logo on wallpapers, this way we avoid
trademarks problems and make the image easily reusable;
- I am not sure I understand the metaphor behind the ribbon, still it
looks cute.

And, please, DO NOT attach such files to the list, post them somewhere
(fedoraprople.org is a good place) and pass a link.