[Design-team] Supplemental wallpapers for F14

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat May 15 11:07:38 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 09:48 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> We missed included supplemental wallpapers again in F13. I feel really
> badly about this. I think if we start looking for some early on as we
> also think about the default theme we'll be better on track to make sure
> we make it happen for F14.
>
> I've put together some Flickr galleries of CC-BY and CC-BY-SA images
> that I think would make excellent wallpapers. I'd like to encourage you
> to do the same, and maybe we can prep a package or two of beautiful
> supplemental wallpapers for F14.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mairin/galleries/72157623919577637/
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mairin/galleries/72157623919363851/
>
> ~m

Hi,

I've added key milestones [1] for it (without exact dates yet) and added
a respective section [2] to the main F14 Artwork wiki page [3] and
created a sub-page for the submissions [4].

Martin

PS: Ugh, now looking at the links, seems I've been a bit inconsistent in
the usage of 'Supplementary' vs. 'Supplemental'...