[Design-team] Design team IRC meetings?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 21 15:44:30 UTC 2010

Hi folks!

On Wed, 2010-05-19 at 12:04 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> I know in the past we've talked about having regular meetings before but
> timezones have been a bit of an issue.
>
> I was wondering if we could revisit this and consider weekly or
> bi-weekly meetings? We could simply check in with each other, talk about
> what projects we've been working on, and maybe go through open ticket
> items in our trac queue [1].
>
> What do you think? I started a time slot grid at whenisgood.net - would
> you mind checking off the times you could make? If you set the local
> time dropdown at the top center of the page it should automagically
> readjust everything to your local time:

So it looks like the single time the largest majority of folks can make
is 7 PM UTC on Tuesdays, which is converted to the following for the
folks who filled it out:

Luya: 12 PM
Ian: 2 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM
Máirín: 3 PM
Onyeibo: 8 PM
fabsh: 9 PM
wonderer: 9 PM
Martin: 9 PM
Nicu: 10 PM
Pierros: 10 PM

Doing a bi-weekly shift appeared to cause us to lose more participants
than gain, so the time probably should be stable week-to-week.

Shall we plan for our first meeting to be Tuesday June 1st?