[Design-team] Introduction

Berryhill Daniel musicconnoiseur at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 18:21:29 UTC 2010

Hello Design Team!
	My name is Daniel Berryhill and I'd like to start contributing to Fedora in some small way.  I owe a lot to this humble platform and I feel it's time I gave back to the community.  I cut my teeth on the Gimp many years ago when I switched to Linux (after Windows slowly killed my laptop).  I am a very skilled photo/image editor and have recently learned how to use that other Adobe program as well.  I am familiar with Inkscape, but not to the same degree (something I'm working on right now :).  I have some design experience including button designs, web graphics and logo creation.  My programming skills are very rudimentary; I am proficient in HTML (though I am still in the process of wrapping my head around CSS) and I have a very basic understanding of Java.
	Anyways, all that is to say that I'm very excited to contribute in any way.  I know I can handle some of the “Quick & Easy” projects in the Design Service Queue, but I admit I'm mostly here to absorb what I can of this groups general knowledge and hopefully become a better contributor further down the road.

Pleased to meet you,
Daniel