[Design-team] New member : Introduction

Norfaisal Ismail rneadmin at gmail.com
Mon May 31 06:28:35 UTC 2010

Hi my fellow fedora art team,

My name is Norfaisal Ismail and I am from Malaysia. Since using fedora
around July last year, I think I am also responsible to spread out
this Free Software idea to my colleagues and friends here in my
hometown. So, just talking around would not much impact the public but
with some initiative like t-shirt, key-chains, stickers for
note/netbook would easily make public feel like to ask back about this
blue color logo with infinity blended with f character and what is it
all about.
So, the main idea to join fedora art is to share and give ideas so
that the designs, arts and outlook of fedora will gives more meaning
to the user and future user.
My designing skill is not that up to expert level, previously I had
done some designs for T-shirt, caps, brochures and banners for local
government agencies and small medium enterprises. I hope I can learn
more with you guys here and ready to be tested.
Thank you.

Regards,
Norfaisal Ismail