[Design-team] Tempe Fudcon T-shirt design

Daniel Drummond dmdrummondx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:15:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 15:20 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 11/08/2010 02:52 PM, Jef van Schendel wrote:
> > 2010/11/8 Nicu Buculei  :
> >
> >     The blog post provided an important number of resources and pointers, if
> >     you need something specific ask for it. Or post your
> >     concept/sketch/work-in-progress so we can provide feedback.
> > Hi Nicu,
> >
> > I asked him to post here mainly so Máirín could send him the logos. :)
>
> And you should know Mo would probably answer pointing to the logo at fp.o
> address, which is the correct place to request them :)
>
> If not using the queue, then me or you could equally provide the
> files... but that will be losing track of the requests.
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/

I am unfamiliar with the Fedora way of doing things, I apologise.  Here
is one design I have thought about.  It is a modified version of the
flag of Arizona, replacing the star with the Fedora logo. This could be
placed on the back of the T-shirt, or the front, with the FUDcon Tempe
logo printed on the other side.  As I don't yet have the official Fedora
logo or FUDcon logo, it is just a draft.

I like the blue of the flag, and the rays are representing the radiance
of Fedora and it's values.  I have a small reservation - I am not sure
how Arizonians would react to this - I know many Americans have strong
feelings about flags.

Any comments/suggestions are welcomed.

Daniel Drummond