[Design-team] Fusion Linux Remix

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Mon Nov 8 22:02:08 UTC 2010

Hi Valent. I assume that is your name? Or is that short for something
else?

As the former Co-Maintainer of the Fedora Design Suite Spin, and after a
bit of a break from the development scene, I've been searching for a new
project to get involved in.
Linux Fusion looks pretty interesting to me. And certainly has
potential.
Even your/the website could do with a slight polish up. I also do web
design, perhaps I could help you with that too.

If you're interested in my help, be sure to send me an email we'll have
a chat about how I can help.

Cheers mate.

foxmulder881 at fedoraproject.org

--
Chris Jones

PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web
ABN: 98 317 740 240
@: chrisjones at comcen.com.au
WWW: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com