[Design-team] Design team meeting today, 1900 UTC <= mind the daylight savings change

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Tue Nov 9 17:02:16 UTC 2010

Hy,
> The meeting will be in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net, 1900 UTC.
> (which is now 4 PM US Eastern time, btw! So it is an hour later for
> Americans!)
Aehm I also have to check for the summertime-wintertime change thingy
and I habe a Photographer Online-Course right now and hope I can end it
earlier (if all participants are good at learning ;-) ).
Hope till later...

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0