[Design-team] Faenza Fusion Icon theme

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 09:44:19 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 11/10/2010 03:09 PM, Misha Shnurapet wrote:
>> 10.11.2010, 20:06, valent.turkovic at gmail.com:
>>> no coments? is it that bad?
>>
>> I guess everyone is busy at the moment hoping someone else would reply.
>
> Honestly, is an untrusted package from an untrusted location for a
> different (derivative) distro, why bother?

Nicu you just gave me one great idea, now I plan how to take over
fedoraproject by injecting worm trojans in design team via specially
crafted scripts in inkscape xml code.
all your base are belong to me ;)

if you are security aware as nicu then just use this zip and unzip
icons in /home/username/.icons folder
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/184632/Faenza_Fusion_Icons.zip

>> The blue color looks pretty much like the default blue. So I guess the icon pack is finished. :)
>
> I unzipped the rpm file and looked inside: it has a large number of
> pretty icons.

Thanks Nicu.