[Design-team] design-team Digest, Vol 19, Issue 7

Daniel Fernandez notmatchmail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:22:03 UTC 2010

Hi, Nicu Buculei, Design Team:

I´m new around here, sorry if not introduced me before but i´m moving, my
name is Daniel Fernandez, i´m from Cuba but I live now in Spain, when I was
in Cuba designing some icons for KDE I had not an internet connection, just
by mail and done a lot of work, so I don´t think that people around the
world in “third world countries” can post to web and use links and those
want to help too (and help everyday) just for love and passion, I hope
someday everyone can accede to the internet, but to then I will continue
using E-mail.

Regards

Daniel.