[Design-team] design-team Digest, Vol 19, Issue 7

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Nov 17 07:21:39 UTC 2010

On 11/17/2010 01:22 AM, Daniel Fernandez wrote:
> Hi, Nicu Buculei, Design Team:

Hi

> I´m new around here, sorry if not introduced me before but i´m moving,
> my name is Daniel Fernandez, i´m from Cuba but I live now in Spain, when

Nice to see you here :)

> I was in Cuba designing some icons for KDE I had not an internet
> connection, just by mail and done a lot of work, so I don´t think that
> people around the world in “third world countries” can post to web and
> use links and those want to help too (and help everyday) just for love
> and passion, I hope someday everyone can accede to the internet, but to
> then I will continue using E-mail.

Sending email attachments is not forbidden, just discouraged... we still
allow attachments, but have a look at the guidelines:

Honestly, I find it very difficult to collaborate in such a large
community project only using email (and I am a die-hard fan of mailing
lists), you will need at times the wiki, the ticketing system, IRC and
so on.