[Design-team] Alliance and Fusion Fedora Remix

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 17:45:19 UTC 2010

I have a great news regarding Alliance GNOME Metacity window theme -
Jean-luc, author of Alliance theme has fixed issues on Fedora  with
Alliance theme and also made special blue version for Fusion!

Check it out in attachment.

The issue was with buttons, as you can see in this blog post:
http://fusionlinux.org/2010/10/20/fusion-linux-theme-v1/

We plan to package this theme and make it available for Fedora.

Cheers,
Valent.