[Design-team] Design team meeting tomorrow, 1900 UTC!

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 4 14:28:20 UTC 2010

Hey design dudes and divas,

We're on for a meeting tomorrow in #fedora-design. Here's a rough
agenda; if you have interest in any of the items below please feel free
to comment here on list before the meeting:

- Fedora 14 remaining tasks - we are so close :)
  - DVD/CD label & sleeve artwork due next week
  - Release party posters due Oct 25 (~ 3 weeks)
  - Final wallpaper due Oct 15 - do we want to do times-of-day animated
wallpaper for it?
  - Final release banners
  - Countdown banner
  - This has been the most awesome release ever in terms of design work
& deadlines, thank you all!

- Fedora 15
  - release name announced this Friday, get ready :)

- New websites - review works-in-progress at
  - http://stg.fedoraproject.org
  - http://stg.fedoracommunity.org
  - any ideas for post F14 changes / additions?

- Recruiting new designers post-F14
  - Ideas?

- Open floor

The meeting will be in #fedora-design on freenode, 1900 UTC.

Here's the time conversions for some folks (if you want your time
conversion added to these meeting reminders, let me know your timezone
off-list!)

Luya: 12 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM