[Design-team] Resignation of Design Suite Spin Co-Maintainer

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Oct 5 23:12:35 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 09:39 +0200, Pierros Papadeas wrote:

> I really feel that I should apologize for not being responsive the
> past couple of months, as I have tremendous pressure from my school
> and job. I am feeling deeply sorry about that. Nicu's idea is right
> (as always) we need to figure out the vision and move forward.
>
> Chris once again sorry for letting you down, I think that I can manage
> to be more responsive in the future. If not I will step back and give
> someone else the place to shine :)

No worries. Like I said in my email. It is not one single issue which
has prompted my decision but rather several of them.

I also understand how busy everyone is as I am very busy myself. And
combining it all with my bad health, it makes things hard as you can
imagine.

Anyway, after a short break for other commitments that I have, I'll
return again soon in a new position and hopefully contribute in a more
productive manner.

Regards

--
Chris Jones

PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web
ABN: 98 317 740 240
E: chrisjones at comcen.com.au
W: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com