[Design-team] "Fedora Students Contributing" Shirt Idea

Christian christian at crshd.cc
Thu Oct 7 13:56:24 UTC 2010

  Hi All,

So, I've been working on a shirt design. In a conversation with Máirín
we came up with the idea of using a flower to symbolize how the students
taking part in this project are "growing".

Currently, I am working on the roots, I've been trying all day to get
something to work with, and it finally starts coming together, I think.

I'd like to get a little feedback from you, maybe you have some ideas
for improvements

You can take a look at what I came up with here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2835814/fedora_tee/idea_5.png

- Christian