[Design-team] #162: Design the cover for Fedora media to differ between architectures.

Marc Stewart marc.c.stewart at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:10:49 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 10:48 -0400, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:
> I had given my LUG some Fedora media which contained a mixture of 64-bit
> install DVDs, 32-bit install DVDs, and Live CDs.  The covers look
> identical except for the small words explaining what the disk is.  It
> would be better if this information was brighter, larger, and easier to
> read from a distance.

I had a similar thought about making the 32- and 64-bit versions more
distinguishable myself, but thought using a band of Fedora Blue for
32-bit, and Fedora Dark Blue for 64-bit (along with it written on the
cover) was the way to go.
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-October/003408.html

Marc