[Design-team] Fedora design suite group in comps

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 17:01:17 UTC 2010

Hello,

I was in the middle of creating a meta package for the
fedora-design-suite. This helps a user to easily install the
design-suite since the meta package pulls in the applications as
Requires:

In the process of creating this, I learnt that a better way of
implementing this would be the creation of a comps group for the design
suite. (Meta packages have certain demerits). Since the design-suite
spin also exists, the comps group would be a convenient thing to have.

I wanted to know what the design team thinks about this. I can take this
up as a task. It will need some discussion on the -devel list. If the
team's okay with this, I'll go ahead and start a thread.
--
Thanks!
Regards,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha