[Design-team] Fedora design suite group in comps

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:31:19 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 14:20 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> That seems to not be updated (shotwell should be already in, a few
> other
> packagers are not yet reviewed), there should be somewhere (Pierros?)
> the kickstart we agreed on at FUDCon.

Hello,

I've mailed the -devel list regarding the group. Here's the first reply:

> Ankur Sinha (sanjay.ankur at gmail.com) said:
> > Since the design team is using a "design suite", would it be
> possible to
> > please create a group in comps for the purpose? It would make
> > installation of the design suite much easier for end users.
> >
> > The alternative is to create a meta package which isn't welcomed.
> >
> > This[1] is the tentative list of packages.
> >
> > [1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite_Planning#Included
>
> There appears to be a lot of overlap here with the graphics group
> (and some with other groups). Perhaps it's best to just expand
> that group into a more full-fledged design suite?
>
> Bill

It would be great if folks could follow the discussion on the -devel
list (or I could communicate the discussion here).

What does the design team say about the above response?
--
Thanks!
Regards,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha