[Design-team] Website redesign fixes

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 14:52:07 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

As you probably know, the new Fedora website is being finished right now.

Now we want to check everything and make sure it's all in tip top
shape and ready to be released. I've started a page[1] where we can
document all the little fixes that still need to be done. Think CSS
fixes, missing images, missing links, stuff like that.

If you've got some time, please go over the pages on
http://stg.fedoraproject.org/ and check them for any
mistakes/errors/bugz. If you find any, post 'em on the page. :)

Hop over to #fedora-websites if you've got any questions.

Jef

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign/WwwfpoFixes