[Design-team] F14 wallpapers for animation

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 22:28:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 17:08 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I just got these finished up and tested them out; I think they are
> looking good.
>
> http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%
> 20Themes/F14/Wallpaper/

Great! I've just finished packaging it. *Please* test and give karma at:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/laughlin-backgrounds-14.0.0-1.fc14

Most important is karma from users that are logged in, we need three
positive to push it to stable, but testing if it works is important too.
I've tested it myself in Gnome, KDE, XFCE and LXDE and it seems to work
OK.

Martin

PS: I just noticed it, but my FAS user name is mso, not msourada (yes, I
know it's dumb that I use different user name on irc...), so the CC
actually didn't work...