[Design-team] GIMP 2.7/2.8 in Fedora?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:40:29 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 10/14/2010 12:26 PM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>> I CAN HAS FEDORA 14 PACKAGEZ PLZ? :)
>
> Send Luya some beers (or cookies?) and you may... And BTW, I suspect
> there is something wrong with the "Shift" key on your keyboard.

Shift patch in place ;)

Luya deserves it for sure, not sure about wanting to take beer or
cookies what were sent through Croatian customs office ;)

> Personally, until moving my desktop to F14 Beta I used GIMP 2.7.1 for a
> while and kind of hated it, is early and unpolished, not something I
> would want to push to an unsuspecting user. Will try again with 2.7.2.

I saw Meet the GIMP and Rolf says it is great, and I trust his
judgement, but will also take your comment, it boils down that I need
to test it out my self but at work I have F12 so when I came home I
can test it out properly.

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
blog: http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com