[Design-team] Website redesign fixes

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:22:42 UTC 2010

2010/10/16 Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>:
> Would it be possible to add these on the get-fedora-all page[1]?
>
> - Locate an event near you where you could get yourself a copy of Fedora
> (links to the Fedora Events page)
>
> - Find a Fedora Project Community Member nearby and request them to burn
> Fedora for you (links to the Ambassadors page)
>
> [1]http://stg.fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-all

Hi,

The page already has a link to the FreeMedia wiki page[1], so I'm not
sure that's necessary. I guess it's also obvious that you can get a
Fedora copy at events, which are listed on the Community page, and
anybody can get in touch with their local Fedora community through the
FedoraCommunity.org website[2].

In short I personally don't think it's necessary, what do others think
about this?

Jef

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia
[2] http://stg.fedoraproject.org/en/join-fedora