[Design-team] Hello Everyone.

Felipe Echeverría B echeverria at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:07:52 UTC 2010

  On 10/19/2010 01:04 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 10/19/2010 07:42 AM, Felipe Echeverría B wrote:
>>    Hello everyone.
> Hi Felipe!
>
>> I am Felipe from México City i am a graphic designer. I am 35 years old
>> and i have worked for some dot-com companies in the past. I am an avid
>> advocate of pinguins and since 1995 i am a Linux user.
>>
>> I studied my professional licensed degree in graphic design at Mexico
>> City Universidad Iberoamericana<http:%5C%5Cwww.uia.mx>  and my skils
>> have been spread into several cathegories: Web, packaging, typography,
>> illustration, animation, and all sorts of graphic magic. I personally
>> enjoy signaling and communication theory and fundamentals.
> Do you have some works posted online? Which are your preferred tools?
> Around here we use Inkscape and GIMP *a lot*, Scribus when needed and
> Blender only from time to time, due to lack of experience.

Hi Nicu, In fact those are the tools i use most often.

I cant claim any of the images i have done to my former employers
because of confidential agreements, even i think is stupid i have to
follow. But i can share with you my blog <http://pipemx.blogspot.com>
where i have some pictures. Don't expect design or logos or stuff
(Mostly personal files). As anyone of us know, the hardest judge of our
work is ourselves, so i have never sit down and made a portfolio,
website or anything like it. I spend my energy on my clients requests. I
like photography and is a past time and is what you will see mostly on
the blog. (As i said don't expect much)

I am starting to work on ticket #15 and i will send some options soon.

>> I have read the documents on the wiki page and i am starting the
>> process, so my next step is to read the CLA document and after that i
>> will take a look at the ticket spool and see where can i help.
> Wonderful! Please ask for guidance if you need help with the task in the
> ticket.

Indeed i will, thanks for the offer.