[Design-team] Dark Fusion - show your best looking dark theme

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:52:56 UTC 2010

> I don't have any suggestions - I usually use the default theme (I know,
> boring) - but I think if you end up with a list of high-quality dark

I'm the same, after installing Fedora I usually leave it, but not that
I can choose different style I asked a few friends who aren't
graphically challenged like me but are also Linux users (not Mac or
Windows users) to say which distro they like the most. They said the
like Ubuntu status icons because they are all the same not randomly
coloured like on most of other distros. They also love Fedora
wallpaper the most of any other distro ;)

That is what I'm trying to do, get unified icons for tray but keep
Fedora wallpaper.

> themes from this, we should try to get them all packaged for F15. What
> do you think?
>
> ~m

I'll love to help with tracking down good themes for Fedora but have
my hands full with Fusion so can't do any packaging. Is there somebody
who would help with packaging?

Please also check out this theme, need a bit work but could be default
for Fusion:
http://fusionlinux.org/2010/10/20/fusion-linux-theme-v1/

On the screenshots for Alliance theme there are no boxes around the
buttons, everything is nice and round:
http://www.cimitan.com/murrine/node/257

I'm not sure what is causing boxes to appear for me when I apply the
same theme to Fedora :(
If anybody has any clue it would help us greatly.