[Design-team] F14 Release poster

Ansel Kirchubel Ansel at tgrdesigns.com
Fri Oct 22 09:21:58 UTC 2010

Sure!

I am 22 and started doing web design at the age of 14.  Got into programming
and learned my self some VB!  Got an internship with a hardware programmer
in California working for a company by the name of DST.  I was introduced to
Linux for the first time and wrote some programs in C.  I loved it and
wanted to learn more.  I learned c++ (I enjoyed Object oriented better) and
eventually got fed up with programming and while still designing web pages
and doing flash, I decided that I liked the design aspect of it all more.

 So, I then moved away from programming and started working in flash (mx and
2004 at the time) and Received a copy of Photoshop from my mothers friend.
(Funny enough, I thought Photoshop was dumb and usless at first. Lol, I
thought you could just touch up photos. Haha, funny what we think of
ourselves when we thing back) I started working in Photoshop a lot and spent
my days on tutorialized.com, learning lots!  I was now well into my freshman
year of high school and found 3D Design, thanks to a friend who was going to
school with me.  I got involved in that and got a free trial of Maya.  I
eventually received a complete copy of Maya and was an intern for Duarte
Designs out of Chico, CA.  I helped design some of their WW2 Conference
material and power points and started doing 3D design with one of their
designers.
 Since then I have been doing 3D design and animation while still
maintaining my interest in Programming and web design.  It has been a
struggle for me to go to college for it (3D Design), but I have competed in
many competitions. Recently tested into my junior year of college for Art
Institute, but it would still be running me almost 45 grand to finish up
school.  :-\ Anywhoo, I have always been interested in robotics and decided
to move away from windows (currently running 64bit xp pro) and back to Linux
(I had fedora 6 or 7 years ago) since the programming aspect is much more
alive.  I found this group and thought, "I would love to help out with some
graphics while I'm getting my toes wet again at Linux and programming and
what not still!"  I'm sorry if that was all over the place, but in a jumble
(haha) that is where I'm at, and my history with everything I know.

Current setup ------
Win xp 64bit
Fedora
(dual boot)
Programs I use -----
	Graphics ----
	Photoshop CS4
	Illustrator CS4
	Flash CS 4
	Premier CS4
	Maya 8.5
	Programming ---
	HTML Kit
	Dev-C++
	I dabble in music as well :-\
	Fruity Loops
	Acidpro
	Reason
	Other audio editors.
Still getting used to linux so no linux programs atm.  :-\

Not really a few words... sorry.