[Design-team] Ticket 15 "Lekhonee" Wordpress Client muckup

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 22 15:29:32 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 07:29 -0500, Felipe Echeverría B wrote:
> I also think first option is the best but i think mo got into trouble
> about it yesterday. Not sure.

Oh no, I'm not in trouble at all, don't worry :)

Why don't we work more with the first design? I think it's the strongest
so far, and I think with a few minor changes it could really kick butt,
e.g.,:

- What would it look like if we rotated one of the pens to make an 'L'
for Lekhonee?

- What would it look like it we took the two pens and rotated them both
to form arrows to emulate the two-arrow icon?