[Design-team] A little cleanup on the default wallpaper

Ira Malinich thub at iname.com
Fri Oct 22 22:05:49 UTC 2010

     There was one layer of the wallpaper that has been bugging me so I
went ahead and cleaned it up.  It concerns dark scribbles mainly around
the tips of the rays clustered right of centre.  I was hoping I had this
in time for F14 release, but I guess it'll have to be an update.  I've
posted the updated PNG to the wiki
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork#Post_Release_Update) but I'm
not sure where to put the updated XCF file.  Also, how can I go about
updating the animated wallpaper?  Is it the same source file but with
different layers enabled?

     Also, it seems the overall colours are much more different than
they should be from using only the eraser, smudge, and blur tools.  Can
anyone confirm whether I'm starting from the right source file?  I'm
using
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%20Themes/F14/Wallpaper/Original%20XCF/F14-2400x1536_5.xcf.gz

     - Thub