[Design-team] fudcon tempe shirts

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 27 08:13:44 UTC 2010

Hi Diego,

On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 02:40 -0500, diego montiel wrote:
> ok, here is already corrected with fewer colors, a blue sun and black
> shirt

It might be easier to wait for the full details in the design team
bounty for this task to come out before taking it on? Alternatively, I'd
suggest running some concepts by the team and brainstorming before
spending too much time in the graphics editor you're using (what tool
are you using? It's hard for us to help you and make suggestions without
source.)

When designing T-shirts, it can also be more efficient to work on the
design first, and move it to a T-shirt template / outline later on.

You might want to check our last design bounty for some tips on T-shirt
design too - the process is fairly well-documented there. I would
suggest very strongly reading through that before your next iteration!

http://mairin.wordpress.com/2010/10/04/fedora-design-bounty-fedora-students-contributing-t-shirt/

Thanks,