[Design-team] Slogan needed for www.fp.o?

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 00:19:02 UTC 2010

2010/8/31 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> A couple questions:
>
> * Should the Marketing team come up with some text to replace that
>  filler text in (1)?  (Obviously people are welcome to participate in
>  that discussion.)
>
> * Does the Design team want additional help with the slides seen in
>  the mockups at (2)?

Hi Paul,

I can't speak for the main page, but I'm working on the Community /
Join page right now and I'm just making up the text as I go.

Since I'm not a marketing guy and English isn't even my native
language, it'd be great if Marketing could have a look at it and write
some decent text for the page. :)

I can post the mockups on the Marketing list when we're done with
them, is that ok?

Jef