[Design-team] Supplemental Wallpapers

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Sep 1 11:36:27 UTC 2010

On 09/01/2010 01:43 PM, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> I started with my own part:
> - mailed and awaiting replies from Hamed Saber, Unhindered by Talent,
> Eneas, Ivan Zuber;
> - identified "Lavender Kiss" as having an inappropriate license,
> CC-BY-ND, which is considered non-Free so not usable in Fedora.

And I received already a first reply... a second link and a twitter name
seems to me a bit to much, what do you think?

*Subject: Re: Usage permission
*Date: 1st September, 2010*

Thanks for your message.
I'm really glad to read that you like my photos, especially "the sound
of decadence".
The attributions you mention seem good to me, also could you add when
you mention me my twitter unsername as well?
it's @ivanzuber

As for the other website, I've a vimeo account
http://www.vimeo.com/ivanzuber if you want to include it.

Thanks and please let me know where and how you're using this photo!

Regards,

Ivan