[Design-team] Slogan needed for www.fp.o?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:12:02 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 02:19:02AM +0200, Jef van Schendel wrote:
> 2010/8/31 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> > A couple questions:
> >
> > * Should the Marketing team come up with some text to replace that
> >  filler text in (1)?  (Obviously people are welcome to participate in
> >  that discussion.)
> >
> > * Does the Design team want additional help with the slides seen in
> >  the mockups at (2)?
> >

> Hi Paul,
>
> I can't speak for the main page, but I'm working on the Community /
> Join page right now and I'm just making up the text as I go.
>
> Since I'm not a marketing guy and English isn't even my native
> language, it'd be great if Marketing could have a look at it and write
> some decent text for the page. :)
>
> I can post the mockups on the Marketing list when we're done with
> them, is that ok?

Hi Jef,

Yes, for the Community/Join page this sounds like a fine idea.  I'm
certain people in the Marketing team would be happy to help with
language.  You may also want to post a link to this page at that time:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website

That way people can deliver actual language patches for maximum
efficiency!