[Design-team] Reminder: Design Team meeting today (2010 Aug 31)

Marc Stewart marc.c.stewart at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 2 02:11:47 UTC 2010

Couldn't make the meeting this week, but looked over the transcript
earlier. Since nobody volunteered to do the firstboot/anaconda/syslinux
banners, I thought I'd take a stab at it. First pass at the firstboot
sidebanner is here:
http://marcstewart.fedorapeople.org/f14/f14_first_boot_ocean_emergence.png

I've taken the radial lines of Kyle's wallpaper, added some ocean waves
for extra texture, and Mythcat's sprites for highlights. Thoughts and
opinions?

GIMP source (54MB) is in the same directory, and includes the details of
the source images in the comment.

Marc