[Design-team] Supplemental Wallpapers

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:12:38 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 13:43 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> We will also need the help of a packager to push them in the distro,
> Martin or someone else, can you lend a hand?

Hi all,

I'm terribly sorry but it seems like I won't be able to make the
package, not till tomorrow at the very least (after I hopefully pass an
exam from group theory). That said, if anyone prepared all the needed
stuff and left for me only the packaging part, I think I could spare
about half an hour to do the package (it will be subpackages of
laughlin-backgrounds os it will be just simple SPEC editing, build and
update issue).

For the wallpapers we have upstream at (all design-team members can
commit)
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=design-team.git;a=summary

Note that constantine-backgrounds, which also had extra wallpapers, are
there too (but IIRC only for GNOME, but ultimately I want them to be
available also for KDE, LXDE and XFCE as well, but we can figure these
later) so you can use them as an example of how we did it in the past.

I apologize again,
Martin