[Design-team] Beta wallpaper revision

Victor Hugo Borges victorborges at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 23:14:10 UTC 2010

[...]
"Bad artists copy. Great artists steal."
 --  Pablo Picasso
[...]

It is something to think about, but when you release a product people expect
something very unique.
If that reminds you of one of your rivals at its visual identity, it is not
something pretty good to the user that expects more.
Linux community can show really well its features on unique designs.
The wallpaper is really good and it was really well made (congrats to the
creator), and I dont mind using it (thats for sure), but if we could just
choose something that just dont go in to the flow of Aero, Leopard or Seven;
"Going to a diffrent direction", thats, IMHO, is the best thing to do.

--
Atenciosamente, V.H.Borges.
http://vhborges.tk