[Design-team] Beta wallpaper revision

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Sep 14 06:22:59 UTC 2010

On 09/14/2010 12:27 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 17:18 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> Do you think this is something we could use for beta? Or is it the wrong
>> direction?
>>
>> (source is: http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%
>> 20Release%20Themes/F14/Wallpaper/F14-2400x15363.xcf )
>
> It might help to link the actual wallpaper, lol:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F14-beta-wallpaper-mizmo-3.png

My main problem here is with the bright areas being too bright so they
lose details, when this happen with one of my photos I get "damn! I
borked it with overexposure", change the settings and shoot again (if
there is something left to shoot, else just delete it).

But I like the concept and would like the image if it is darker and have
more details visible.