[Design-team] Beta wallpaper revision

Fabian A. Scherschel fab at sixgun.org
Fri Sep 17 06:27:52 UTC 2010

Wow.... Really great work going on here. I really love Mo's new version and
I think it's nearly perfect but I still think we need something in the
middle of all those emanating rays and sparks. A hole there looks out of
place, IMO.

Fab

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F14-wallpaper-remix-em-light-rev2.png