[Design-team] New kickstart. Test request

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 09:24:41 UTC 2010

We had an excellent brainstorming session yesterday about the Design
Suite Spin, and apparently we also talked about the size.

There is no real reason to be bind on CD size so I believe we should
free-up ourselves and head for ~1Gb (suitable for everyday USB stick)

I will post the outcome of the meeting sometime tomorrow... (points, .ks, etc)

See ya!

~π