[Design-team] Owners and (Co) Maintainers Email Meeting #4 [PUBLIC VERSION]--September 10, 2010

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Sun Sep 19 21:39:46 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-09-18 at 09:53 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> I think you're misunderstanding me. Please don't remove the desktop
> application icons.

Yes Mairin, I get what you mean. Don't worry, we're not going to remove
the icons anytime soon. In fact, you may even see more of them in future
releases. Although, it is still officially up for debate.

Regards

--
Chris Jones

PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web
ABN: 98 317 740 240
E: chrisjones at comcen.com.au
W: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com