[Design-team] Design FAD 2011

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Thu Sep 23 08:55:52 UTC 2010

Hy,
> Thats a wonderful idea!
>
> We can also always talk to Louis Desjardins about this (he is the
> oranizer of LGM 2011) and possibly have it in parallel or
> semi-parallel (end or start 2 days different) with LGM 2011. :) I
> would hapilly talk to them about that...

I would say "please do it" :-)
Maybe he also can say if we can have also the location for the weekends,
too... The LGM seem to be IN the week so if we can expand the booking
for the location for the weekend after (or before, depends on what would
be preffered). If you can ask them if they have special deals for
hotel/lodging that would be also cool.
The idea with the LGM has the "charme" that we can efficiently  use time
and budget and maybe we only have to use one week of holiday from our
"normal" work (e.g. in my case).