[Design-team] [Request] Mailer for the free media programme.

Marc Stewart marc.c.stewart at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:11:58 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-23 at 10:56 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> How about turning this into a bounty item?

I thought this too.

Since I'd already started drawing up the basic framework, I've turned it
into a template, including some useful resources on a separate layer.
(Only visible in Inkscape because they're outside the page border.)

http://marcstewart.fedorapeople.org/print/fedora-disc-envelope-template.svg

The inside and outside are also separated by layer so the same file can
be used for both if the other side's layer is hidden—the image is
horizontally centred and symmetrical to allow the two sides to line up.

Having looked at the design linked to in Ankur's blog, I think it might
be a good idea to have a page of stickers for the Customs info as well,
that can be stuck on international mail-outs, so it doesn't have to
appear in the envelope design itself.

http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/2010/09/23/mailer-for-the-free-media-program/
http://ascenseur.fedorapeople.org/fedora_mailer_new.otg

Marc